Technical Assistance


For technical help with farm practices/reporting, conservation plan, water quality, irrigation efficiency, sediment & erosion or wildfire assistance. Please complete the form and submit it. 

Thanks for reaching out to us!

A member of our staff will contact you very soon.

Image displays a tractor tilling the land in preparation of seeding grass for a habitat restoration project being completed by Solano RCD. 

1170 N. Lincoln Street, Suite 110

Dixon, CA 95620

(707) 678-1655                                                                                                                                                             

Dixon Resource Conservation District

2020 - All Rights Reserved